Sunday, February 22, 2009

pants too short aren't ok!

weekends are becoming the only time i have a life.
during the weeks, i work.
and when i'm not working,
i'm at the gym.
where i work.
so its still like i'm at work.
and if i'm not there,
i'm a lump on the couch.
therefore,
my weekends are my time to unwind i guess.
this weekend that was not the case.
i worked both saturday and sunday.
boo.

but the highlight of my weekend was seeing my crew kiddie friends.
there were tons of them around.
it was fun.
went out to dinner on saturday night.
got bar food of course!
then drank.
too much.
it was nice to catch up on the past 9 months of life.
you never really realize how much
can happen in a 9 month period until you
try to recap it in one night.
wow.
of course it was necessary to do shots.
why?
i'm not sure.

so after making the walk back to my friends house,
i realized there was no way i could sleep in skinny jeans.
so i asked to borrow a pair of sweatpants.
seems simple right?
you'd think.
my friend is probably 4 inches shorter than me.
her height is all in her torso.
mine,
is all in my legs.
every pair of pants she gave me were like capris on me.
i felt it was necessary to sleep in a pair of pants that actually fit me.
so after trying on 3 pairs, 
we found ones that fit well enough to pass.
it was just craziness i tell you!

BELIEVE



1 comment:

Jaime Lee said...

You are a riot!! And I agree; short pants are only okay if you're dealing with a flood in your basement or some such situation.