Sunday, March 22, 2009

wow i truly suck at blogging

i checked my blog and realized it had been a whole month.
exactly.
since i'd last blogged.
thats awful.
well here is an update on my last week or so:
BRITNEY SPEARS!
i saw her in concert and oh my god.
loved it.
best concert ever.
i'm now completely obsessed with her.
i'm sure you're all completely judging me right now,
but thats ok.
i will still admit that i love britney.
i seriously think i want to be her friend.
again,
i'm sure your judging,
but i'm ok with.
most people do when i tell them that.
it was a phenomenal concert.
shes got some great dance moves.
her and all her back up dancers did an amazing job showing off their dance moves.
i wish i could dance like that.
the pussycat dolls opened for them.
again,
AMAZING.
they too can really dance.
all their fancy dance moves made me really jealous.
the concert had inspired me to want to dance all the time.
i shouldn't be admitting this but,
when i'm alone in my house i dance around like i'm really good at it.
i'm actually not and awful dancer,
but i'm surely not a good one.
therefore, when i dance around like i'm really good at it,
it can be ugly.
let hope the next week doesn't involve a dancing injury of some sort.

BELIEVE
(that even if your a bad dancer, you can pretend your a good one)

No comments: