Thursday, February 5, 2009

how does a commercial become the center point of my post?

i'm watching my shows tonight.
greys and private practice.
i just saw a commercial.
about karate.
it made me start to think about karate.
i took karate.
for like a year.
i started as a white belt.
(duh)
then i grew up and was a yellow belt.
i was getting real good.
then i got a green belt.  
i was fucking kicking asses and taking names.
then i quit. 
people were started to find out and i thought they were going to test my skills.
i didn't want to have to show them my skills.
or more like i thought i was going to be a loser.
who the hell takes karate?
yup me.
i do.
well i did.
i just naturally know how to kick ass now.

ok.
this is random.
this weekend i saw "its pimpin' pimpin'"
a stand-up comedy routine from kat williams.
pretty much i almost peed i was laughing so hard.
hilarious.
my favorite part,
watch it.
its a must. 
holy shit you will die.
cause i almost did.
it will make your day oh so much better.

thats all i got.
my life has been boring the past few days.
i'm going to the mall tomorrow though.
that is always interesting.

anyways.
you know the drill.

BELIEVE


No comments: